an au where everyone is mrs hudson’s cats
kitty donovan and andercat live in the Yard because they get into scuffs with indoor cats sherlick and paws watson
mrs hudson has a meowran too but no one ever sees him
this is for wentropy HEY WEN REMEMBER ASKING FOR THIS ARE YOU EVEN STILL WATCHING ME I’M SORRY ABOUT ALL THE SLASH
So Fanime was absolutely bonkers. I’m totally blown away. Thank you to everyone who visited my table; it was especially spectacular meeting so many Sherlock fans and getting a chance to share my weird obsessions. You are all amazing <3
To celebrate the release of Wreck and finally crossing this big deadline that’s been looming over me, I wanna do a short giveaway! I haven’t done this before so please forgive me if I do something super wrong @w@;;
Please read all the details under the cut!
In honor of Sherlock series two coming out on DVD in the U.S. today I’m giving away three copies of this deliciousness!
- Anyone can enter and I’ll ship anywhere.
- You must reblog this in order to be entered. There are free DVD’s sitting around. Reblog and spread the word.
- You may reblog this as many times as you want between now and the end of the giveaway.
- You do not have to follow me to win.
- You don’t even have to like me as a person to win.
- The giveaway will end at noon CST on June 3rd.
Things you need to know:
- These are Region 1 NTSC DVD’s so they will not play in every DVD player around the world. If you have questions about that, please ask.
- These are brand new DVD’s and will arrive in their sexy shrink wrap.
- You can only win one copy of the DVD.
- You have to have your ask box turned on in order for me to contact you if you win. If you don’t have your ask box on when the giveaway is over then I’ll pick someone else.
- There are three copies of Sherlock series two up for grabs here. That means there will be three winners.
- Series one is not included.
- Winners will be decided by a random number generator (random.org). Each reblog will get a number and if your number is chosen then you’ve won. Hooray! Once someone has won I will remove their name from the list and choose the next winner.
- If you want to enter but would like me to ship the DVD to a friend in the event that you win (for instance, if you live on the other side of the pond but know someone on this side who would like it) that is perfectly fine.
- My ask is always open if you have any questions.
I’ve been using a mind palace since my teens and never thought it odd until I saw tumblr’s reaction to Sherlock’s use of the technique. A couple days ago I found myself building an extension in order to cram for my philosophy exam the following day and I figured…
This is amazing. Just really fucking amazing.
Because Molly Hooper was never supposed to count. She was just there to help introduce Sherlock. She wasn’t supposed to be anyone of importance.
When she says “I don’t count,” she was right. She was created for a specific purpose, one that had nothing to do with her as a person. But she grew. She became one the most important characters on the show. And now she does count. Against all odds, Molly Hooper counts.